8.31.2008

Housekeeping (Shoes, Potty Training, Pick Up Time)

Hello Parents!

Our first full week was terrific and the kiddies are adjusting beautifully to Casa T. We have a fun month planned ahead of us!

Some housekeeping:

Shoes
Upon entering, I'm asking the the children (and parents) remove their shoes and the children place theirs in the shoe basket in the foyer. This is an effort to help keep the house clean for the children.

Potty Training
I'm happy to help work with your child on potty training, if they're ready. If so, you're welcome to send several training pants to the casa daily, which will be stored in your child's backpack. Please include a small wetbag (to store any wet/soiled training pants, and will go home daily). While we're outside for morning play and activity, I am going to try and keep Sophia in her training pants and will place the potty seat outside as a reminder. Others are welcome to join in on the 'potty fun', but no child will be forced if they're not ready.

Pick Up Procedures
I'm open until 4:00pm, but do ask that parents try to arrive several minutes before, so that their child's belongings and hugs & goodbyes are said in time for me to close no later than 4:00 p.m. This will help me be prepared for time with my family in the late afternoon and evening.

Thank you all for everything you do!

Andrea

1 comment:

iMother2.0 said...

Hmmm need to check out what kind of training undies Sophia has. Mia has some with a thicker crotch area and then some regular cotton panties...I'll bring a pair of each, so if she opts for wearing a pair, she can pick out the ones she wants :)