9.18.2008

Materials for Next Week and Updates

For next week, Mamas, if you can send in Round Box Tops. Oatmeal containers and round cheese boxes work well! Just one needed for each child.

If you happen to be out and see some big, whole leaves, please send those in for next week.

Also want to give you all a head's up on a couple upcoming events.

*I have the privilege and honor of photographing a good friend's homebirth this month. (Wow!)The mama's EDD is at the end of September, but she believes baby will arrive any day now. If this occurs during work hours, Sophia's Papa will either relieve me at Casa T., but if he cannot due to work obligations, then Mama Tanya has graciously offered to oversee things. I hope you all can understand the significance of this event. =)

*I'm also signed up for an orientation for Childcare Licensing on September 30th, which will be an all day event, and Papa Mike will take over at the Casa that day.

Thank you!!
Andrea

No comments: