9.10.2008

September, Week Two: Families and Working Together

Thank you, Mamas, for bringing in photos of your lovely families. I wasn't sure if the kiddies would quite 'get' this focus, but boy, did they ever! They were SO excited to talk about their families and share their photos!

IMG_2796

We also read, A Mother for Choco.
"A happy tale of a little bird who needs a mother and discovers that a loving mom is a loving mom, no matter if she's a bird or even a bear."

I was tickled to see the sympathy the kids shared for Choco on his journey to find his mother. They were really feeling the book!



Lulu's mama brought in several flashlights for the kiddies this week.
They had fun exploring light and movement.

IMG_2806

IMG_2805

IMG_2803

Art

Lots of Art this week.

IMG_2811-horz
Gwen loves to talk about her feet!

IMG_2817

IMG_2826-horz

Sophia telling (or signing) Mia's Mama about Colors of the Rainbow.
IMG_2833

IMG_2836

Forgive me for my short posts this week. I'm coming out of being a bit sick and Sophia's Papa is out of town, so I'm doing everything in moderation. ;)

1 comment:

iMother2.0 said...

I've never read the Choco book, but Mia was telling her daddy and me all about it last night. She then pulled out her box of animals and started looking for mamas. Too sweet.

Gwen tells me all about her feet, too. Well, mostly about her toes :) Cutie!

I'm learning so much signing from Sophia!

Yes, take it easy...rest and feel better.