10.03.2008

Pizza! Pizza!

Highlights of our Day

We made homemade pizza yesterday. Toppings were roma tomatoes and zucchini. The children's grater was a bit challenging, lots of coordination going on there, but after a bit of practice, they got some shredded cheese. I also contributed with my big grater. ;)

IMG_3545

IMG_3550

IMG_3553

It was very tasty!! I am impressed with my little chefs.

IMG_3557

Emergent stages of stick people.

IMG_3555
Art by Lulu

3 comments:

Allison S said...

So now I've been told that we need to make pizza at home, too! And I love the stick figure drawing!!!

Lisa Summers said...

Love the stick people!! She has now added to it, so the whole family is on the page. I was also told that the "things" on the bottom of the legs are shoes. (typical girl) :)

iMother2.0 said...

Mmmmm that pizza looks sooooo yummy! BTW we're not really GF anymore, so feel free to cook/bake whatever when Mia's there...especially if she can take some home. I know. I'm shameless :)