4.09.2009

Lavendar Pillows | Fig Tree | Sunflower House


Sidewalk Chalk Art

IMG_9334

Yoga

IMG_9360

IMG_9369

Savasanah--
Ms. Krista brought eye pillows filled with lavendar for final resting pose.

IMG_9373

IMG_9370

IMG_9372

We read the Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein.

untitled3

Ms.Kellyann building sandcastles with Lulu and Che.
IMG_9383

Mia being whimsical.
IMG_9409

Damon and the girls constructing a house.
Here, he is telling me that he "lives in Austin. Grandma lives in Kansas".

IMG_9412

Hanging out in the fig tree

IMG_9419

In the Garden

IMG_9424



Lulu helping Andrea measure seed placement for our Sunflower House.

IMG_9431

All the children took turns planting the sunflower and morning glory seeds.

IMG_9455

IMG_9457

IMG_9464

I can't guarantee it will be anything remotely close to Sharon Lovejoy's Sunflower House, but I'm sure we'll have SOMETHING. ;)



Parents: We have our Spring Nature Table up. If you find any items from nature, feel free to have your children bring them in to add to the table.

Thank you!

1 comment:

iMother2.0 said...

:) Mia with her whimsical hat on...focusing hard :)

The eye pillows are so great! I can smell them from here.

Again, I love the little snippets of their activities...how mellow and happy everyone is. Not needing to be 'on task', just doing what feels right. Thank you, Andrea and Kelly Ann!