11.12.2008

CPR and Yoga

CPR and First Aid
For those able and interested in becoming official subs, Mama Melanie is going to try and coordinate a group CPR class (which will also be extended to others we know outside Casa T.) With a minimum number of participants, CPR Resources will come to a place of our choice. For those who would like to be subs, I'm hoping you can take the class (2.5 hours) within the next 2-3 weeks, if possible.

Other news:

Yoga
We're on for yoga!

Krista, from Yoga Naiya has Casa T. on her schedule. Wahoo! However, the only day she had left available in her schedule is Tuesday mornings. For those children who do not attend on Tuesdays, Krista will be giving me some lessons that I can replicate with those with on a M/W schedule. We are doing a 4 week session, beginning next Tuesday to see how the children like it. My feeling is, they'll love it because they already get a kick out of the simple yoga we do here out of a book! I can only imagine how cool it will be with an official Yoga instructor who comes with added props!

Namaste~

5 comments:

iMother2.0 said...

I'm obviously in on the cpr :)

~Namaste

Melissa said...

I'm in for the CPR.

Yee-haw! Yoga! Gwen will love it - she is forever doing one of the poses while yelling, "Mama T! Mama T!"

gingeronni said...

sounds great about the yoga on tues - i think corbin will enjoy it too. Can i come over and do yoga with you guys? ha ha namaste

I would really like to join you for the CPR class - although my time is so limited with work, that it would be very hard for me to be an official sub - although i would love to be a backup sub if you need one.

Hey - where are all the pics of the kids. I have been checking this blog daily so you dont change those access codes on me! JK :)

Andrea said...

Haha @ Sharon. =)

Yes, if you don't return your homeschool journals or stay current with the blog, the access code to the door will be changed on you! ;)

I actually am going to post one big post for this week. I've been up to my ears with licensing stuff and creating my lovely handbook, that's turned thicker than I ancipitated. Dotting my i's and crossing my t's, and then I can go back to fun stuff like photos and blog posts!

Melissa said...

Ha - yeah, I need my Casa T fix. ;) Looking forward to pics but glad you're getting so much done.