11.11.2008

Who Wants to Apply?

More Admin Stuff--

Throwing this out there to see if any of the mamas are interested.

For my program, I will be adding 'official' substitute teachers in the rare event I cannot provide care.

Prerequisites:

  • If caregiver has a child who is accompanying the caregiver, he/she must be currently enrolled at Casa T. (or a caregiver who can substitute sans child). This is for liability reasons.
  • A background check (paid by Casa T.)
  • Trained in CPR and First Aid with rescue breathing and choking. *Initial training cost paid by Casa T. Any renewals will need to be paid by applicant.


Oh, all substitute caregivers receive generous compensation. Mula is paid in cash. =)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Sure thing! Just send me the application package. ;)

Melanie said...

I would be interested.

Gale Brown said...

I can do it! I need to re-cert in CPR anyways...its expired.

iMother2.0 said...

Put me on the list :)