8.17.2009

Africa

Mia: "Where did Ms. Andrea get this new soap?"

Ms. Kellyann :" I'm not sure Mia. I'm sure if you ask Ms. Andrea she could tell you. "

Mia: "Did she get it from Africa... when she was a little girl?"

Ms. Kellyann: "Africa? Hmm.. I don't think she got it from Africa. Can you tell me about Africa?"

Mia: " There are lots of animals! Giraffes, Monkeys, and Elephants!"

Ms. Kellyann: " Have you ever been to Africa Mia?"

Mia: " umm... yes!"

2 comments:

iMother2.0 said...

actually, when she was a little girl... No, we've never been to Africa, but Mia thinks so, so that's all that matters :)

Miss Kelly Ann, thanks for these sweet snippets of Mia and her converstations. They mean the world to me :)

gingeronni said...

Tanya, do u have african soap at home? Too cute - I love that she thinks she has been to africa!