9.01.2009

Evening for Parents



Mark your calendars and book your sitter! Please join us for a Terra Luz Parent Event with the wonderful Carrie Contey.

Date: Thursday, October 8th
Time: Potluck & Childrens Art Exhibit 6:00-7:15
Carrie Contey Workshop 7:15-9:15pm
Where: Terra Luz
Investment: $30 per family

I hope to see all our families there as Carrie is someone who truly inspires me in my work and I would love for you all to get your cups filled as well.

Much Love,
Andrea

8 comments:

iMother2.0 said...

Yay! Have requested a sitter :) Looking forward to a wonderful evening of art, food, friends and CARRIE!!!!

Melissa said...

This looks lovely. If I can work out a sitter, we'll be there

Nicola said...

We are huge Carrie Contey fans--combine a CC workshop w/a potluck and art show, and we are soooo there!
-Nicola

gingeronni said...

Definitely want to attend - looking for sitter!

The O'Connor Family said...

I will be there and Ben is working on getting the evening off so he can be there as well. Great idea!

ckessel01 said...

We would love to attend. I am so sad we can't make it... :( Allie and I are going to Connecticut that week/end for a family wedding. I think its awesome that you've invited Carrie - I am looking forward to hearing how it goes.

Melanie said...

I am working on a sitter. It may just be me, I won't know if Mark will be able to make it until the day of.

Val Daubert said...

Sounds great! I'll book my sitter right now, too.