9.07.2009

Local Author to Visit!

Terra Luz is thrilled to have local author, Liz Gardon Scanlon visit our escuelita and do a reading with our children!

Even if your child is not in attendance on that day, you are both welcome to attend the reading.

I will be placing a bulk order for her new release book, All The World. Please let me know if you would like to order a copy.


Date: Wednesday, October 21st
Time: TBD (sometime in the am)

8 comments:

gingeronni said...

How cool to have the author there! If you order the books in bulk - how much would they be?

Andrea said...

The book will be the same amount as on Amazon but would be a form of fundraiser for TL. Liz will be available to autograph too. :)

Andrea said...

Come to find out, we can only apply fundraising if we charge cover price

So no fundraising for now, but I will be placing a large order for the books. If anybody wants a copy, please place your order with Andrea by Friday, 9/18.

:)

Nicola said...

How exciting! I'd definitely like one. Should we just bring a check for 12.23? Is that the right amount?

Andrea said...

I believe there will also be tax?

$13.23 total.

Thank you!

iMother2.0 said...

I'd LOVE one...will give you a check tomorrow

Anonymous said...

is it too late to order one?

Andrea said...

we can put one more order in. i will send out another email to see if others want the book and place the order by mid next week with 2 day shipping.