9.29.2009

Any Takers?

Hello Families!

We will gather this Sunday morning at Terra Luz to break ground on our Mandala garden, but need some help. So far, we have one family who has volunteered, and would love to have a few more helping hands.

I'll have coffee and morning time grub!

:)

12 comments:

Melissa said...

Will it work for the tots to be in tow? Gwen and I should be able to come but Joe may be booked.

iMother2.0 said...

wish we could...oot :( when you mention grub in the gardening context, I thing of a big fat bug ;p

Nicola said...

We can come in the morning (around 10:00?) but I have to get over to Bookpeople for the Cake Wrecks book signing by 3:00! :-) I'm hoping to leave J w/my mom, but we'll have to see if they are comfortable enough together by then (and if my mom is well enough) for me to try that...

Andrea said...

Tots are welcome! :)

ckessel01 said...

I let Carlos know... Allie and I will be in Connecticut this weekend. We will miss you - and we wish you lots of helping hands... :)

Anonymous said...

around what time?

gingeronni said...

have a friend flying in that day. But i would love to help next time.

The O'Connor Family said...

What time will you need volunteers?

Andrea said...

Am getting with Jennifer and I'm hoping we can have a start time of 10:00am and last no longer than noon.

Will update asap. :)

Andrea said...

so, my hubby asked me to check the weather and it looks like there is going to be RAIN. All weekend.

we need rain, and I'm not complaining, but why on the gardening work days?

:sigh:

will have to play by ear, but the forecast is not looking good in our favor.

Nicola said...

Okay, we'll keep checking here...

Andrea said...

** 10/4 UPDATE

It's a mud pit out there today with all the rain and 80% chance of more rain today.

Postponed!

Booo!