10.31.2009

Diwali


Bold Colors, Warm Hugs, Enchanting Music, Endless Dancing.
Best word to sum it up?

Happiness.
Pure Happiness.


Baby Arjun made his grand debut too.

Thank you, Anika, for bringing a slice of your
culture (and your beautiful family) to Terra Luz.

diwali collage

diwali collage 2

diwali collage 3
Lovely Photos courtesy of Masi Tanya

Will post more soon...

6 comments:

Kellyann said...

Great photos Tanya!

Nicola said...

Love these! Would love to see these a bit larger--is that possible? If I click on the photo, the flickr page says it's private. Will we get to see the video clips, too?

Andrea said...

Nicola, here's the direct link of Tanya's photos from the celebration.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/68403052@N00/sets/72157622635629184/

Melanie was also armed with her SLR and here's a link to her pics too.

http://gallery.me.com/binaryfarms#101083

iMother2.0 said...

Thank you to Anika & family for all the fun! It was such an amazing morning...I was thrilled to join in and take some shots ;) With all the kids, color & dancing, how could I NOT!?!?!

anja said...

Ooh! So fun to see the tiles Tanya masi. You are the best at capturing the spirit of the moment. You are amazing.

Thanks to everyone in the TL community for welcoming our culture so warmly, with open arms.

The O'Connor Family said...

Wow I just looked at the two links to the Diwali pics (I had no idea they were here!). You all take AMAZING photos. THANK YOU!!!