Those leaves were so beautiful--thanks, Allie and fam! Andrea, we'll be bringing a box of goodies from the woods tomorrow. You'll have final approval, though...not sure if hole-y limestone rocks and pods and beautyberries are okay....
Oops, make that "some time this week" as far as when we'll bring our treasure-box. I want Jalie to help gather the items, and our evenings are a bit crowded w/errands and guests, etc. the next couple of days...
...Umm... so today I was in Garden Ridge, shopping for an event at work. As I took in the enormous, far-reaching display of plastic-y fall "ornaments" (that I'm sure many Texans have never seen the real version of - I'm just sayin', folks), I thought of Andrea's request. Alas, there will be no synthetic berries, pumpkins, or fall leaves to cross TL's doorstep. Allie and I will also try to venture out to a trail somewhere sometime soon and gather up the real (and cheaper) fall ornaments. Here's to Mother Nature in her Fall glory! (And yes, those leaves were gorgeous, weren't they?! Sigh. I miss the seasons up north...)
4 comments:
Those leaves were so beautiful--thanks, Allie and fam! Andrea, we'll be bringing a box of goodies from the woods tomorrow. You'll have final approval, though...not sure if hole-y limestone rocks and pods and beautyberries are okay....
Oops, make that "some time this week" as far as when we'll bring our treasure-box. I want Jalie to help gather the items, and our evenings are a bit crowded w/errands and guests, etc. the next couple of days...
We gathered a bunch of acorns on a walk today - we'll see what else we can find around the neighborhood.
...Umm... so today I was in Garden Ridge, shopping for an event at work. As I took in the enormous, far-reaching display of plastic-y fall "ornaments" (that I'm sure many Texans have never seen the real version of - I'm just sayin', folks), I thought of Andrea's request. Alas, there will be no synthetic berries, pumpkins, or fall leaves to cross TL's doorstep. Allie and I will also try to venture out to a trail somewhere sometime soon and gather up the real (and cheaper) fall ornaments. Here's to Mother Nature in her Fall glory! (And yes, those leaves were gorgeous, weren't they?! Sigh. I miss the seasons up north...)
Post a Comment