10.16.2009

Snippets [by Andrea]

We had an incredible week, which included our diwali celebration with all of Anika's family. Oh my! That was incredible!! Will download those photos soon, but for now, I'll leave you with some goodies.

::

Inventions

IMG_3784

Chef d'oeuvre

IMG_3736-2

A Project Unfolding

IMG_3522

IMG_3520

IMG_3783

IMG_3747

Pondering

IMG_3773

Examining

IMG_3780

Guiding

IMG_3728-2

Companionship

IMG_3729-2

The Sandbabies Saga Continues

IMG_3767

Jason joins in

IMG_3760

Nurturing

IMG_3759

Greeting

IMG_3778

Connecting

IMG_3775

::

Parenting for a Peaceful World
For those who want to attend the Parenting for a Peaceful World book study group but the cost is holding you back, I just want to quickly echo something a friend of mine, Sara, who works closely with Carrie said. When broken down, the cost is about $40 per session or $20 per hour (Carrie's regular individual rate is $125/hour).

6 sessions at $40 each will change the way you parent, guaranteed. It's an investment that is absolutely worth it, and is the best gift you can give to your children and to yourselves. I know that the cost is high, but the benefit is out of this world. :)

We've opened it to people outside of Terra Luz, so please jump on a spot if you want to join us. Thank you!


::

Farewell, sweet boy!

web
Photo by mama Melanie

Wishing Zaidan and his mama all the best in their move to Florida! We will miss Zaidan so much!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Great photos! I love the sandbabies saga. :-)

ckessel01 said...

I sure hope those sandbabies are outdoor babies!

iMother2.0 said...

how fun! really love the shot of Krista by the fish tank...nice capture.

dig Jason's sandbaby :)

Nicola said...

Oh, just saw the new photo of Zaidan! We will miss him and Shannon so much. Hope you guys are enjoying the beach! xoxo