beautiful!hmmm guess I should make sure Mia takes her raincoat on rainy days :)LOVE that they get to frolick in the rain...so many other schools wouldn't even consider it. one of the many reasons why Tl is such a special place for children.
definitely send a rain jacket on rainy days if they own one. :)and several changes of clothes too. ;)
LOVE the photo!! And, how FUN to be outside in the RAIN!
I love this photo and poem!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
beautiful!
hmmm guess I should make sure Mia takes her raincoat on rainy days :)
LOVE that they get to frolick in the rain...so many other schools wouldn't even consider it. one of the many reasons why Tl is such a special place for children.
definitely send a rain jacket on rainy days if they own one. :)
and several changes of clothes too. ;)
LOVE the photo!! And, how FUN to be outside in the RAIN!
I love this photo and poem!
Post a Comment