I always love your photos of these amazing little moments when words just wouldn't do. Mia and Jason laughing in the sandbox...oh, how I love this :)
The last pic looks like a scene from "Where the Wild Things Are".
Oh how I've waited over the past couple weeks for more of these luscious photos... Life at TL is divine! :)
Love the clay photos especially--all the great expressions, from intense focus to the dreaminess of just feeling the clay.Ha--and that last one does look like WTWTA! Mia=Max and Jalie=monster! LOL
i must have come back to this post 20 times just to look at that shot of Mia and Jason in the sandbox...she's so happy. it makes my heart smile.thank you
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I always love your photos of these amazing little moments when words just wouldn't do. Mia and Jason laughing in the sandbox...oh, how I love this :)
The last pic looks like a scene from "Where the Wild Things Are".
Oh how I've waited over the past couple weeks for more of these luscious photos... Life at TL is divine! :)
Love the clay photos especially--all the great expressions, from intense focus to the dreaminess of just feeling the clay.
Ha--and that last one does look like WTWTA! Mia=Max and Jalie=monster! LOL
i must have come back to this post 20 times just to look at that shot of Mia and Jason in the sandbox...she's so happy. it makes my heart smile.
thank you
Post a Comment